quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2011

Half course accomplished

Hi everyone,

We're all still very busy at Celta course thinking only about assignments to write and classes to be perfect !

After half the course accomplished it's time for self-evaluation and assessment sessions with tutors. We all feel proud of ourselves having got so far ! It's a great feeling, I can assure you.

The most interesting discovery throughout the course so far was the Concept Check Questions practice. I'm also reading a book on that I'd like to recommend : "Concept Questions and Time Lines" Graham Workman. Chadburn Publishing.

Last session there was a sweet surprise : "an unobserved class" (no tutors!) Don't get me wrong.
I value a lot my tutors' job and feedback (if they ever read this blog!) but I realized something I missed from all my classes at Celta : small talk with students ! Getting to know them better, talking about their every day routines creates such a rewarding bond between teachers and students. Real friendship that makes teaching - learning experience so good ! We do this every day in our schools, our jobs, and we take it for granted !

See you next time,
thanks,

Malu

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário